The selection of the best care assistant for you is a very personal decision. And like any relationship sometimes the dynamic can change. If at any time you are not happy with your care assistant you can, if you wish, immediately change them for another carer on the site. You can cancel your contract with a care worker at any time and are only obliged to pay for the care that has already been delivered.
Articles in this section
- How do I search for care workers or personal assistants?
- What areas of the UK do you cover?
- Do people see my personal and contact information?
- Is Curam registered with the Care Quality Commission/Care Inspectorate/Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority?
- Can we know if and when a carer has completed their visit?
- Can organisations or companies use the Curam platform?
- Does Curam have an affiliate marketing programme?
- How does Curam approve its carers and what background checks do you do on your carers?
- But surely Curam should choose the best carers – as agencies claim to do?
- Should I meet a carer before agreeing a contract?