Usually yes. Most of the carers on Curam have some experience of the benefits system. At Curam we constantly update our carers and the platform on changes to the system. Unfortunately it is very complex, however our carers will help where possible with client applications. There is comprehensive and constantly updated information about benefits and the home care sector in general in our Helpdesk
Articles in this section
- How do I search for care workers or personal assistants?
- What areas of the UK do you cover?
- Do people see my personal and contact information?
- Is Curam registered with the Care Quality Commission/Care Inspectorate/Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority?
- Can we know if and when a carer has completed their visit?
- Can organisations or companies use the Curam platform?
- Does Curam have an affiliate marketing programme?
- How does Curam approve its carers and what background checks do you do on your carers?
- But surely Curam should choose the best carers – as agencies claim to do?
- Should I meet a carer before agreeing a contract?