No. One of Curam’s aims is to attract new carer workers into the care sector. However, the more experience you have and the better your reviews and references are, the easier you will find it to acquire clients and the higher rate you will be able to charge.
Articles in this section
- What is the commission?
- Who pays the Curamcare fees?
- Carer's Insurance
- How do I register with Curam?
- Do I need experience?
- Do I need to be self-employed?
- Who are the clients of Curam?
- Can I work full-time or part-time?
- Do I need a driving licence/car?
- How many referees do I need?