No. Carers should include in their hourly or daily rate the cost of travel etc. Obviously when it comes to doing a tax return you can offset expenses such as travel against your taxable income.
Articles in this section
- What is the commission?
- Who pays the Curamcare fees?
- Carer's Insurance
- How do I register with Curam?
- Do I need experience?
- Do I need to be self-employed?
- Who are the clients of Curam?
- Can I work full-time or part-time?
- Do I need a driving licence/car?
- How many referees do I need?