The Curam platform matches clients with carers, who then contract directly with each other - therefore our platform is not required to be registered with the CQC/Care Inspectorate/RQIA. However we at Curam aspire to and expect the carers on our platform to equally aspire to, the CQC/Care Inspectorate/RQIA codes of conduct.
Articles in this section
- How do I search for care workers or personal assistants?
- What areas of the UK do you cover?
- Do people see my personal and contact information?
- Is Curam registered with the Care Quality Commission/Care Inspectorate/Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority?
- Can we know if and when a carer has completed their visit?
- Can organisations or companies use the Curam platform?
- Does Curam have an affiliate marketing programme?
- How does Curam approve its carers and what background checks do you do on your carers?
- But surely Curam should choose the best carers – as agencies claim to do?
- Should I meet a carer before agreeing a contract?