Yes, in fact we believe that Curam is safer than the traditional agency model. You or your family actually choose the carer, you check and can speak to the carer’s referees and our technology allows you to be in constant communication with the carer. Curam also have a team of experienced and highly qualified Curam nurses who are there to support the carers on this platform and advise the care worker on the best practice in delivering care to their client.
Articles in this section
- How do I search for care workers or personal assistants?
- What areas of the UK do you cover?
- Do people see my personal and contact information?
- Is Curam registered with the Care Quality Commission/Care Inspectorate/Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority?
- Can we know if and when a carer has completed their visit?
- Can organisations or companies use the Curam platform?
- Does Curam have an affiliate marketing programme?
- How does Curam approve its carers and what background checks do you do on your carers?
- But surely Curam should choose the best carers – as agencies claim to do?
- Should I meet a carer before agreeing a contract?