The carer is paid their rate agreed with you less the platform, insurance and transaction costs, which total 12.5%, i.e. if you pay the carer £15.00 an hour, the carer receives £13.12. It is Curam’s policy that no care assistant on the platform earns less than the London Living Wage per hour, currently £10.20, with the addition of our commission this rounds up to a minimum rate of £11.50per hour on our platform.
Articles in this section
- How do I search for care workers or personal assistants?
- What areas of the UK do you cover?
- Do people see my personal and contact information?
- Is Curam registered with the Care Quality Commission/Care Inspectorate/Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority?
- Can we know if and when a carer has completed their visit?
- Can organisations or companies use the Curam platform?
- Does Curam have an affiliate marketing programme?
- How does Curam approve its carers and what background checks do you do on your carers?
- But surely Curam should choose the best carers – as agencies claim to do?
- Should I meet a carer before agreeing a contract?