Curamcare charge a commission of 12.5% on all fees through the platform. This fee comes out of the hourly rate charged by the carer. What this means is: if a carer charges the average hourly rate of £15.20 an hour they receive £13.30 per hour. There are no other fees.
Articles in this section
- What is the commission?
- Who pays the Curamcare fees?
- Carer's Insurance
- How do I register with Curam?
- Do I need experience?
- Do I need to be self-employed?
- Who are the clients of Curam?
- Can I work full-time or part-time?
- Do I need a driving licence/car?
- How many referees do I need?